Apply for DEE LPUP Teachers Job
The job of a teacher is considered to be the noblest of all professions. Moreover, it is an honorable and prestigious career to pursue. Likewise getting a government job too gets you a prominent position in the society. Also, imagine the respect a government teacher gets.
The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam releases job vacancies for LPUPteachers every year. The official websites are www.deeassam.gov.in and www.lpupteachers.com. Eligible and qualified candidates looking for a government job as a teacher can apply for the posts in the teaching department. DEE recruits Lower Primary (LP), Upper Primary (UP) and other categories of teaching positions.
The application to apply for the teaching positions is already open. Here is a quick summary of the details.
LPUP teachers post:
• Name of the Hiring Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education Assam
• Number of Posts Vacant: 6027
• Name of the Posts Hiring For Lower Primary Teachers, Upper Primary Teachers along with other posts.
• Location of Employment: Assam
• Date to Apply: Will be Made Available Soon
• Last Date to Apply: July 2019
• How to Apply: Online
• Official Website: www.deeassam.gov.in
You can also check www.lpupteachers.com for more information about this post.
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam or DEE
The DEE is a part of Elementary Education in the education department of Assam Government. Their office is located in Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam. Yearly examinations are held by this organization and those that clear the exams get the position of a government teacher. Also, the Government of Assam had established an official website solely to hire teachers in 1997. The eligible candidates can register themselves on this website and take this chance to prove their ability in the teaching line.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration in DEE Assam, 2019
• Age (As on January 1, 2019): Candidates applying should be at least 18 years of age. If you have crossed the threshold of 43, you cannot apply for this position
• Qualification for Lower Primary Teacher: Candidates aspiring to apply for Lower Primary Teachers should have at least 50% marks in higher secondary. They should also clear the Lower Primary Teachers Eligibility Test (LP TET) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education known university.
• Qualification for Upper Primary Teacher: Candidates that wish to apply for Upper Primary Teachers should have a graduation degree, Upper Primary Teachers Eligibility Test (UP TET) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Elementary Education Bachelor in Education (Special Education).
• Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the interview rounds.
• Salary Scale: Candidates selected for the position are given between Rs.5,200/- and 20,200/-.
How to Apply for DEE Assam LPUPTeacher, 2019
• Visit the official website of Assam Directorate of Medical Education – www.dmeassam.gov.in.
• Locate the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2019 link in the homepage
• Read the details about the job, documentation process, criteria, how to appear for the examination, etc.
• If you are eligible, you can fill the application
• Upload a passport size photograph and scanned signature in the place provided
• Scan all the original documents as required by the job position and upload them along with the online application. Your registration will be incomplete if you don’t submit valid and complete documents.
• Pay the application fees
• Click submit to finish the process
• You should save the application and take a print too for future reference.
The application process for LPUPteachers is going on. If you are eligible, you must take this opportunity to get yourself a government job. Check www.lpupteachers.com for updates.