Employment Through Punjab Government Ghar Ghar Yojna – www.ggnpunjab.com
If you are staying in Punjab and looking for a job, then here is an excellent chance for you. The Government of Punjab is organizing a Job Fair and thousands of youth and unemployed professionals will have a chance to get a job. ‘Ghar Ghar Yojna’ is a program under the Punjab Government that aims in providing employment in all the 22 districts of Punjab. All those who are interested in taking this opportunity to get a job should register themselves on the official website of www.ggnpunjab.com. Hundreds of companies, both national and international, will visit the job fair and shortlist eligible candidates for various positions in Ludhiana.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment
This is a wonderful chance for all those in Punjab seeking for a job. Here are the details of the eligibility criteria.
1. Age: Candidates should be of at least 18 years to get a job through Ghar Ghar Rozgar. The maximum age limit is 45 years.
2. Qualification: Candidates must at least have passed 10th standard and should have the qualification of ITI, 12th standard, Diploma, Graduates or any educational qualification that is equivalent to these.
Application fees: Registering for the job through www.ggnpunjab.com doesn’t require any fees.
Salary: Depending on the company that a candidate has been selected for the pay scale may differ from company to company. Qualifications, interview skills, etc. will also be considered by the hiring company while deciding the pay scale of a candidate.
Documents Required for the Job Fair
- 10th Mark Sheet/Pass Certificate
- Mark Sheets of other higher education if any
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Certificate of Disability if applicable
- Punjab Employment Exchange Registration Number
Process of Selection: also selection will happen on the basis of written examination and a direct interview with the company officials.
For more details, you can visit www.ggnpunjab.com.
How to Register in the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme 2019
- Candidates aspiring to get a job through Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme, Punjab can visit their official website www.ggnpunjab.com and register for the process.
- Also, you need to register as a Job Seeker. You will get an OTP on your registered mobile or email id.
- Use the OTP to further access the details that you need to fill.
- The candidate needs to fill in all the details such as personal details, educational qualification, experience if any, skills, etc.
- Once you register then you can see the list of Job Fairs along with the details of the venue, date, and the companies
- As a candidate, you will have the choice to pick the date, venue, and company for which they want to appear for the interview; depending on their qualification. They will get the option to generate hall tickets so they can participate in the Job Fair.
- Moreover, a candidate can apply for 3 employers in a single day. They cannot cross the 10 marks in a month.
There are thousands of jobs available if you apply through this portal. All you need to do is register and grab your opportunities.