Below enlisted are the FAQs with respect to dates, eligibility, process, application and their respective answers about Manipal Entrance Test 2018(source: MAHE official website).
1. When will the test be conducted?
Date for 1st & 2nd attempt to appear will be between 19/04/2018 to 09/05/2018.
Date to appear for 3rd attempt is on 11/05/2018.
2. What is the pattern of the test?
3. When will the merit list be declared?
4. Is there any provision for lateral entry in B.Tech?
5. What are the courses being offered?
6. What is the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam?
Also one need to score atleast 50% marks in the entrance test to qualify the exam.
7. Can one candidate apply to more than one course? Can it be done in a single application?
In case if the courses opted are in the same group, then one can apply for multiple choices in one application form.
But if the courses opted fall in different groups, then separate applications need to be filled for each course.
8. What is the last date to pay the fee?
The fees for first year will have to be paid on the day of counselling. Dates for subsequent fees will be notified through MAHE official website.
9. What if counselling at MAHE coincides with a counselling at another college. Where should the student provide original documents?
In this scenario student will have to provide proof of counselling at other college to MAHE
10. If the student has submitted the original documents to another college?
Student can provide an acknowledgement for the deposition of original documents at other institution.
11. What is the detailed syllabus?
One can check the syllabus here