RSCIT Result 30 Jun 2019 Declared
VMOU has declared the RSCIT result for 30 Jun 2019. Below links are for result and answer key.
Check the result of 30 June 2019 here
Check the answer key of 30 June 2019 here
Since RKCL/VMOU result for June 2019 is out next RSCIT exam will be held soon. Generally VMOU will conduct the exam within 3 months.
Do you know you can earn lakhs by working from home?
What You Should Know About RSCIT
Rajasthan State Certificate of Information Technology or RSCIT is a state-level computer course in Rajasthan that is conducted by the Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) and Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU). The RSCIT examination is approved by the Department of Information Technology and Communication (Government of Rajasthan) and is a compulsory examination that one must clear if they seek to apply for any government examinations. Recently the result for 30 June 2019 is also declared. The conducting body declares the RSCIT result on https://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/. All the rscit result 2018 were already declared.
It is an IT-friendly course for individuals who are looking forward to building a career in IT. It is a low cost yet high-quality literacy program which helps the students to learn the curriculum in the local languages.
Those that want to give the RSCIT exam should qualify on the below parameters:
• Educational Qualification: 10th Pass
• Duration of Course: 12 weeks – the course takes 11 weeks to complete and the extra week is for distributed holidays during the period of the course conducted. The examination is in the 13th week.
• Lecture and Lab Hours: 66 hours
• Total Learning Hours: 2 hours per day which is 132 hours
• Medium: English and Hindi
• Study Material: Computer System and Course Books
• Fees: Rs.2850/- (the charge for the study material is not included in this). The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee is Rs.2700/- for eligible government employees
• Re-Examination Fee – If fail in the RSCIT result then you can take the examination again once you have paid a fee of Rs.300/-
How to Apply for RSCIT?
Once the conducting body announces the date of RSCIT exam, you can apply for the course through the VMOU website or the official website of RSCIT. You can download the form available, fill in the required details, attach the required documents mentioned in the form and send it across through post on the address mentioned in the official website.
VMOU also provides online registration. You can fill in the application online, scan and upload the documents that they request, pay the fees and submit. You can always keep a print out of the application for future reference if needed.
Course of RSCIT
• Learner Management System (LMS)
• Hands-on practice sessions
• Learning facilitation from certified experts
• Academic communications, assessments, and teamwork
• Reading and understanding an exemplified coursebook
• Self-learning online sessions
RSCIT Result 2018 and 2019
RKCL conducted the last RSCIT examination on June 30, 2019, and they will declare the results in a couple of days, i.e. by July 15, 2019. Moreover, RKCL declares the RSCIT result quickly. Also, RKCL has already declared the result of the RSCIT examination which was held prior to this on March 03, 2019 and the results are already out. RSCIT result 23rd December 2018 was also declared. One can check the RSCIT exam result on the official website of RSCIT.
The next RSCIT exam is due in the next quarter so one can expect the forms to be available soon. You can keep an eye on the local papers, the website of VMOU and RSCIT for the latest news about the exam. Clearing RSCIT exam result will help you carve a future in the IT sector.
|30th June 2019||Declared|
|3rd Mar 2019||result|
|23rd Dec 2018||result|
|All the previous RSCIT result 2018||result|
Answer Key of RSCIT Exam
The answer key of the RSCIT exam conducted on 30th June 2019 is available at the official website. Also, you can directly check the answer key. Check here
RSCIT Cut Off Marks
|Total no. of Questions||Marks for each correct answer||Minimum Required to pass the exam|